Monday, August 17, 2009

Great Times This Past Weekend



I must say I have not had so much fun in quite a while....if you were there, sorry for the dancing. I just let the beat of the music carry me....lol. Happy to be able to celebrate with everyone at Jayson's graduation...did i forget to mention how much fun I had? Much thanks to bartender Scott! Anyone with pics, please email to me...jenngreen26@gmail.com. Would love to see all of them....Muchas Gracias! Also went to the horse races in Houston with Rodney. Had a great time with more great friends (and new neighbors to be)....had never been....a little more fun than the dog races in Corpus from what I remember when I was in jr. high....I got to bet this time...only lost $20..not too bad. =)

1 comment:

  1. It was great to see you and hang out! I posted a few pictures on my blog from Friday. I'll try to send you more, but not sure when that will be since school in consuming my time now.

    ReplyDelete

stats counter
Free Hit Counters