Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Day 4

Got up again at 4:45..would have kept sleeping if I knew how to turn off my alarm correctly. Arnie was there again...go Arnie! I had to bike today...toe is hurting from yesterday. 45 mins on the bike was great; however, I think I almost fell asleep or as close to it as possible....Very tired today....guess that's why I keep putting off much-needed cleaning. I have been taking things to Goodwill...feels good to have things gone, but I don't even feel like I've made a dent. Things keep appearing out of nowhere...or all of the little nooks and crannies that I pack them away in???

3 comments:

  1. I hear you about the Goodwill thing. Just keep it up, and you'll be done before you know it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep posting the workout updates! I'm hoping they'll motivate me to work out on a regular basis. I walked on my 30th birthday (last Tues) and resolved to keep doing that - haven't done it sense:( I'm so happy you started a blog - now maybe we can keep up with each other!

    ReplyDelete

stats counter
Free Hit Counters