Wednesday, June 24, 2009

WOW!!

Am I out of the loop! I had no idea how many people that I know have blogs.....and how long it's been since I've seen everyone. I admit, I felt kind of silly at first, when I started doing this (all of 2 or 3 days ago), but now I know I have some catching up to do. Actually, I'm glad to see that everyone is posting about their family and what's going on. I have tons of photos of Jaydon that I want to post as a way of scrapbooking them, because I'll never get around to using all of the ACTUAL scrapbook stuff that I have to make a scrapbook....;-( Anyway...I'd better get to bed...Day 5 coming up in oh, about 3 hours...legs hurt today, but surprisingly I am wide awake now....

(p.s... the time is wrong for some reason...it's 12:50. I know, Joel, I know. I am going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

stats counter
Free Hit Counters