Tuesday, June 23, 2009

New Blogger

Jaydon officially has his own blog and his own email address (created to start the blog). He was thrilled to be sending emails to Joel, who received and responded right away. Any other fam members...watch out if I have your email addresses, I'm sure he'll be sending soon. He's already made a list of things he wants to talk about: Star Wars, Transformers (seeing the movie tomorrow), Pokemon, Bakugan, and I'm sure this will be the place to tune in for Christmas wish lists! He created his own Star Wars Movie using a camera and a toy R2-D2....check it out...coming soon! (As soon as I have time to sit down and find the cables...)

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I got my first email from him this evening. :) haha, at first I thought it was from you, Jenn, and I was wondering why you were emailing about you going to see the transformers movie..then I saw it was from Jaydon, and it made more sense. Anyway, tell him to keep emailing me. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool - He will be thrilled...actually sits there and waits...seen me texting too much, I guess. I had to explain to him that not everyone gets their emails on their phones like Daddy, so he may just have to wait a bit. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

stats counter
Free Hit Counters